Rodnia.net | PVM | International | The Great Conqueror |

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Summer Event is here and it brought new oppotunities to enjoy ourselves and make money. It's more enjoyable beating metins and getting ice creams from the chest that drop. The new fish system and map is amazing! You can make a lot of money..but that is not important. The most important are the new wings :3 I didn't have time to farm them yet, but I cannot wait to have them! The fishing system requires a bit of dexterity, but it is fun to do. THere were some issues with the Jigsaw event, but they were switfly solved. A fusion between the two server has just been announced, and with it a promise of new features to make the game more interesting and enjoyable! I cannot wait!!

• 1 month later...

We will add guides on our in game wiki and staff for each country to represent us on those communities. We will try to be in touch with everyone from now on!

Rodnia.net

• Rodnia2 changed the title to Rodnia.net | PVM | International | The Great Conqueror |
  • 2 weeks later...