Logo removal service

Chungo

EN.

Hello! I wanted to offer you my services. I can delete the signs/logos from any kind of models.

Recently the sellers use a lot of logos in their work and it is getting harder to find clear models without these signs.

I can delete two kinds of signs. One is easier, and it is cheaper. It looks just like on the screenshot below, separate net with logo:

DAfr2bm.png

The second kind of a sign is harder to delete, and it is a bit more expensive. It looks just like on the screenshot below.

As you can see the logo is edited into the texture of a model.

BTwVU8o.png

If anyone has any question or need help, let me know!

Link to my fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/Chungoxd/

I can guarantee that if model was not damaged before it will be working in granny viewer and most importantly in game.

Warning: not all signs can be deleted by my services. In some cases you will need a 3d editor to do it.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MY POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS: 

After removing the logo from the model it will work with granny version 2.9. On lower versions of granny your model will not work so it is recommended to update the granny version to 2.9 in your server files.

Free sample: 

Edited by ChungoMetin2 (see edit history)
  • Like 1