Aller au contenu

Nouveau membre ?! Pense à te présenter pour accéder au contenu du forum !

New member ?! Introduce yourself to get access to the forum !

  • 0
Bakaru

Problem with item name

Question

File Version / Emulator Type  : client2014 en / FreeBsd

Domain (Database, Client, Core ...) :

Your level (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced ..) : beginner

 

Description of the problem : The name of an item which changes to what i want.

How to reproduce the problem? :

Searches and tests carried out :

 

  1. I change the description of the item via "itemdesc.txt" located in "pack / locale_fr / locale / fr" to this -->  https://gyazo.com/9b43ce3242ba3703a05b49b825402b12
  2. I change the name of the item via "item_name.txt" located in "usr / metin2 / db" to this -->  https://gyazo.com/81f107ba709cd75362d38ee9e37f0ddc
  3. Repack, and the result is this ->  https://gyazo.com/ed3777061c287ff1aee618ffd9e82144

 

Why the name of the item stays as before ?? Is there anything else i should do ??

 

Screenshot of the problem concerned :

 

By submitting my request for help, I affirm that I have read and accepted the Funky-Emulation Regulations .

Modifié par Bakaru

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

6 réponses à cette question

Messages recommandés

  • 0

When you make a change on the server item_proto.txt or item_names.txt, you have to use a small program named dump_proto to create a client-compatible item_proto, and then replace the client one.

 

If you use the basic 2014 files, you should be able to use this one:

 

Sorry for the french tutorial, i'll get it translated ASAP.

 

Regards,

 

 

 

 

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
  • 0

Hi,

 

Did you dump the new proto to your client using the dump_proto?

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
  • 0

no i did not. Can you give me more information about that ??

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
  • 0

Thank you i will look into it and tell you if it works. Dont worry about French, luckily google translate does a pretty good job :)

Modifié par Bakaru

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
  • 0

I manage to find solution thanks to these tutorials. 

 

  1. I change the names i wish into "item_proto" or "mob_proto" located in "usr/metin2/db".
  2. I move the file in the folder where "dump_proto.exe" is and i run the .exe
  3. I replace the file that "dump_proto.exe" generates with the file located in "pack / locale_fr / locale / fr"
  4. Repack with Eternexus the folder "locale_fr" and run the "client.exe"

 

Thanks a lot !!

Modifié par Bakaru

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites
  • 0

Glad to hear you fixed your issue ! :)

Partager ce message


Lien à poster
Partager sur d’autres sites

×

Information importante

By using this site, you agree to our Conditions d’utilisation.