Bakaru

en cours How to change sounds

Question

File Version / Emulator Type  :2014 files / freebsd

Domain (Database, Client, Core ...) :

Your level (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced ..) :beginner

Description of the problem :I want to change the login_window.mp3 with a different one i prefer. How can i do that ?? 

How to reproduce the problem? :

Searches and tests carried out :I unpacked bgm.eix using EterNexus > I replaced login_window.mp3 with a new .mp3 (with the same name) > I repacked bgm folder > I replaced bgm.eix > Nothing changed.

Screenshot of the problem concerned :

By submitting my request for help, I affirm that I have read and accepted the Funky-Emulation Regulations .

8 answers to this question

Thank you very much !! It works now.

Very weird tho, because i feel that i did the same thing as the guide says at the end. I dont know why didn't worked.

"Si vous voulez faire ça encore plus proprement, vous pouvez aussi :

Ouvrez EterNexus et depack BGM.

Remplacer les musiques par les votre.

Repackez BGM."

If my memories are good, I think that for the music on the menu, there is another change to be made.
To change the music in the maps, just replace the music in the bgm pack

You can change or add a music for a map in the settings.lua (in share/locale/X from your serverfiles) :

add_bgm_info( 1, "enter_the_east.mp3", 0.5);

1 = ID of the Map 

The second thing it's the name of your song (in .mp3)

and the last number it's the intensity of the sound ( 1 it's very high so stay at 0.5)

• Like 1

Thanks @Xayah. So 1 is the ID of the map (i guess tow1 blue kingdom). Do you know where can i see the id of the maps ?? Is there any list ?? (for example. which map is 9 or 14 or xy)

Do you also have a guide to modify sounds for the skills, hits, monsters etc ?? (i've searched a bit but didnt found any)

Secondary question: Is it allowed to link here URLs from different forums similar to Funk-E ??

Edited by Bakaru